Mar 8, 2011

my love language

It's been quite a while and I miss being here. :-) I've just re-assessed myself on the 5 Love Languages lately and thought that my strongest love language could have been altered over the years only to find out that it hasn't. I am still an acts of service speaker. Well, the reason for this post is to vent out what's been running in my head. I noticed that in my household, I am the one who gets the bulk of chores. I do have a house help but I don't fully trust her with things such as laundry and ironing. I still do all these sort of things which weighs me down. Fact is, last night I cried my heart out because I was overly tired and felt that nobody at home lends me a helping hand and felt sorry for my kids who gets the yelling and shouting from me. As I was pondering, I realized that I have become a tough mother to my girls because of the physical and mental stress that I get from work all day plus the home stuff. I am praying that I'd be able to understand more of this love language so I won't feel bad when people do not respond well to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates