Jul 9, 2009

my blog award

The first award I was able to grab! Thanks to my friend Nenette for sharing this award though I feel if I really deserve this(??)anyways, just the thought of having someone share this with me is something special.





The rules for these awards are:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the http://www.blogger.com/blog-options-basic.g?blogID=6548245571322210343award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

But can I share it to the other deserving bloggers later? because I figured out that doing so takes so much time or am I breaking some rule here??.hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates