Jun 5, 2009

his hands are never full!

whewww!!it was a full week for both hubby and I. Him being the Elder in charge of HIF move to the newly built Intercontinental Hotel here in Hanoi and I being busy at school with all the workload not to mention the other pre set commitments. But even in the midst of the hustle and bustle, we still make sure that we attend to our girls needs and keep each other assured at the end of the day. I take my hat off to my man! He's really juggling his time between family and ministry at this moment but his hands are never full when it comes to us, his priority. I just praise the Lord for what He has turned my forever boyfriend into. From what used to be a dilly-dallying person, he has transformed into a very hands-on Dada and husband.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lagi no? Ana jud kabuotan imo pala-love Neth! Blessed kaayo ka.

    ReplyDelete

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates