May 25, 2009

the pain of having to look for a new place!

Aaarrrgghh!!it's hot, it's humid and our house contract is due in four weeks! Last Saturday, Mr. Caballero and I went around Hanoi house hunting and I tell you it was never fun! How could it be when all that goes into your mind is sorting, packing, trashing, transporting stuff in a very narrow alley and all. It is stressful to think that few weeks from now we're gonna relocate to a new place which is still unknown to us at this point in time. Finding a suitable dwelling in Hanoi is so tricky, it entails a lot of patience because you will have to deal with the greedy agents and the house hunting itself. As I was walking down the road with my colleague, the Lord just impressed into my heart of hearts that this too is being taken cared of. That I do not need to complicate things up by being stressed out. Just complete trust and dependence. Amen Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Karon ra jud ko ka discover na imoha diay ni na blog jen. follow nako nimo...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the stress you must having right now, Ive been there before. I hope you will find the right place. God bless!

    Tess (life is beautiful)

    ReplyDelete

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates