May 14, 2009

must be the genes...




Two of the many joys my children bring me are being appreciated because of how pleasant they look (stage momma!)and how well they interact with other expatriate children and grown ups surrounding them in our community. Many people have given their differing opinions as to who resembles who (Thea as very Jinggoy and Rinnah as very Jeaneth and vice versa, which is rather more conscientious than a compliment),but here's my take on this. I believe that both of them (we all are) are beautifully and wonderfully made because Jesus is their Maker, I would like to think further that they be getting more of His image as they journey this life. I'd really like them to resemble that of the Fathers likeness more than their earthly parents because neither me nor my husband has something good except for the faith legacy of introducing the Savior to them.

3 comments:

  1. hi,net!cute kau sila uy!dili paman pod kau mi kabalo ni nanay.c boggie man naghimo sa amo template ug sa iya pod mi gapangutana unsaon.tanawa among follower nagyagaw busa na errase c nanay.ha!ha!nice man kau ka magwrite uy!ako ani mao2 ra ininglisan.ha!ha!pasenya na.mingaw nami sa mga kids.magkaplaymate na cla zane ug rinnah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha..ng kinimpita ang mga dalaging ging! ka cute ba gayud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely girls... hello ate net welcome to the blogosphere :) I saw your blog at ate may's page. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates