May 18, 2009

meeting VIP's and the King of Kings!

Hello there! One week had past and 'twas filled with meeting a number of important people. I didn't realize it until today. Last Friday, hubby and I together with the other Elders of Hanoi International Fellowship met up with the Ambassadors of India and South Africa in a fine dining soiree at the Ambassadors executive residence. The following day, I had the chance to meet the Ambassador of South Korea, though we've acquainted a month prior to that and their Minister of Education. I am just so surprised to think that I could not even step into the Mayor's Office of Cagayan de Oro but here in Hanoi, we're inundated with these kind of social contact. I do not want to sound bragging, but it's the truth. Hallelujah! Wait till you hear the most important part of my story! After I've become conscious of the last weeks events, the sweet Holy Spirit just took a hedge over me and spoke to me in a very gentle way, why so ecstatic about it? They don't even know me personally and I wonder if they make a big deal out of it same as I do. It's true that we were formally introduced but after that I bet if they still remember my name. The Lover of my Soul rang a bell on this and here's the catch, these earthly VIP's may not give so much importance on meeting with me but He does, they may not recognize and remember my name if we meet again, but He does, He has written my name on the palm of His hand, how could he ever forget? To these people I may not be insignificant but to Him I am, everytime I approach my Tent of Meeting, He unfurls His red carpet treatment and gives me so much importance that He will rejoice over me with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). It such a wonderful experience to meet up with these dignitaries but nothing really matches that moment when I meet with the King of Kings.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Neth, that's one of the blessings of a faithful servant of the King of kings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! I am so blessed with your post.
    More favor and blessings from the KING of kings!

    ReplyDelete

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates