May 27, 2009

it pays to wait!!

I started purchasing air tickets for our summer holiday over two months ago. I started off with the immediate route like Ho Chi Minh - Manila via Cebu Pacific Air because that time they were on sale, not really cheap one though but at least it didn't cost me a leg. The other routes had to wait until last night when Cebpac announced they are on sale again and man! I was euphoric! Months prior to that I was already anxious to get all the flights thinking that as the date gets closer, I might have to pay more but I'm so glad I listened to my conviction to wait and wait. From what used to be over a thousand USD total, now I just paid a little less than a thousand bucks. My waiting paid off. Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to wait for the right time......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! Wow, makalaag na sad sila. CU all soon! God bless

    ReplyDelete

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates