May 18, 2009

I wanna stay fit...

Just this morning when I sat down contemplating, I found myself in swift need of a treadmill machine. I just realized I couldn't do this anymore, four hours of sitting without any work out, no activities except that of my fingers constantly clicking and fiddling on my pc keyboard. This is just toxic! The only time I get to spend in minimal motion is when I am teaching where I need to stand and teach but that's only three hours and a half per day. Terrible me! I don't want to feel sluggish all the time but unfortunately, it is what I am now. And I put the blame on sitting the whole day. I desire to have a treadmill machine at home so that my husband and I can just hit it whenever we want and stay fit and serve the Lord better and be with our kids longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates