May 15, 2009

delightful dinner with the Ambassadors!


Part of the struggle of having to live in a country like Vietnam, city of Hanoi is being invited over by important people in the expat community like ambassadors and country directors of different NGO's that go to Hanoi International Fellowship for worship. hehehe.I'm just kidding when I said struggle, of course not! It's in fact a pleasure and we stand amazed at how God can bring his lowly children to face kings and important people without any sense of inferiority. He is our only confidence. God is really good at satisfying His children's needs as well as wants. My husband and I were so craving for a very nice meal where we don't have to chase Rinnah around while eating and just enjoy, well, it happened tonight because of that invitation from the Indian Ambassador and his wife plus we had the chance to meet and chat with the South African Ambassador. While we were seated there, the Father reminded me in a swift manner of my place in His Kingdom and how He sees me. That I am an Ambassador too, we all are, we have a duty to follow and that is to represent Christ especially to those who don't know Him yet. Well, it's indeed a privilege serving him and working with Him here in Hanoi.

1 comment:

  1. net kung mag tutorial mo ni bogie tudloi sab cya pagbutang ug you tube sa blog aron cya sab tudlo sa amo. hehehe.tnx.

    ReplyDelete

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates