May 16, 2009

the beautiful feet needs some pedicure but where???

It's been ages now that I haven't got any pedicure, manicure and those girly pamperings that I normally get when I'm back home. It's seems impossible to get a sane "pedicurista" here. I had this experience years ago that I was in desperate mode for pedicure, I took the risk of going to a local salon that does all this kind of stuff, it was horrible!!my toes were all swollen afterwards because the pedicurist really did a mess out of it. Since then on I never ever go for one. I will have to wait till July to get it again when we go home for the summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Verse for the Week

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go."
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Loading...

neo counter

   
 

The Beautiful Feet | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates